Time & Location
Sep 02, 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
Chadds Ford, 1609 Baltimore Pike, Chadds Ford, PA 19317, USA
The NWC is a fundraising event build on 3 pillars:
- Raise funds for cancer research to support 2 projects for HPV caused cancers at the Institut Gustave Roussy in France and the German Cancer Research Center in Germany.
- Dedicate the challenge to a person who had or has cancer and use sports to improve health and resilience --> alltogether results in lower risk for getting cancer and a higher awareness to take care for its prevention
- "Live the music that plays within you" --> enjoy a great day!
The ride also comes with
- Riding in groups of 20 cyclists guided by 2 ride leaders
- A starter pack
- A finishers gift
- The chance to win a Open Cycle by Mohawks (conditions apply)
There is no entry fee, the ticket price is technically set at 0€
It is important to the NWC that every participant aims to donate at least €50 or $60, so we make together an impact on cancer research.
Make your donation!
The Strava tracks will be appear here soon:
- 72 Miles
- 40 miles
The NWC has at its core "Live the music that plays within you" : go live your life, help others to succeed & build a strong community.
Depart together, ride together, arrive together!
We very much look forward to sharing this day with you!
Schedule of the day
Check in & StartChadds Ford
Draw for the Opencycle by MohawksPoint Éphémère